Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Womens Weekly Update


Outside my window... ~chilly and raining

I am thinking... ~just a few more days till the easter weekend

I am thankful for... ~my every day


I am wearing... ~ jeans, brown shirt, loads of bangles and beads

I am remembering... ~the wonderful past couple of days


I am going... ~ to do some cross stitching after supper


I am currently reading... ~Sanctuary / Nora Roberts


I am hoping... ~that this winter is really cold


On my mind... ~supper tonight


Noticing that... ~time flies when you are having fun


From the kitchen... ~spicy chicken breast with rice and veg

Around the house... ~normal Tuesday


One of my favorite things ~ early morning when the birds start to sing and it is still dark outside

My picture for thought .... raindrops keep falling on my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment